Selling a home in today's market is a strategic one. Partnering with the right agent, office, & broker will allow you to be informed and put yourself and your home in the best position to be sold promptly and for the best price:
1. Local Market Share - Working with an Agent and Company such as Keller Williams provides your home a solid brand that is recognized as a leader in the Great Falls, McLean, & Northern Virginia marketplace.
2. Internet Advertising - Over 89% of all potential home buyers begin with a search on the internet. So proper placement is key for search placement on search engines such as google. Your home will be featured on multiple sites as well as its own personal website.
3. Old School - Technology is imperative in today's world of finding a buyer for your home. However it can not replace what has worked for decades and the fundamental basics for selling a home. We will hold open houses, be on brokers tour, local advertising, walk the community, make calls to our client base, & provide mailings to those that may be looking for a home in just your neighborhood. These are just some of the items of additional value we will provide.
4. Communication - Each step of the way we will continue to update and inform you of the marketing that is being done for your home and the results associated with those marketing plans. We will be in touch weekly all the way through the sale of your home.
5. Strategic Assessment - We will provide a home evaluation for your property that will cover many other things besides current market value. Our team will make recommendations, such as minor repairs, updates, and staging recommendations in order for us to get you the best price for your home.
Internet Presence and Exposure
Your home will have tremendous internet exposure as well as its own website. There are hundreds of websites that will feature your home for sale and some of them are listed below:
To find out more about selling your home, click here